Thursday 7 July 2011

In a galaxy far, far away...

Thought I'd start my new adventure in a cheesy sci-fi geek kinda way :) This my compadre's is my new blog. Its another movie blog, one among the many, and its probably just a rehatched blog idea, but if Hollywood can rehash most of their films for a newer audience...why then, oh why can't I??

I bought a book the other day! With lots of pretty pictures so it doesn't hurt my brain much :) The book is entitled "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die", a film reference book compiled by various critics worldwide and edited by Steven Jay Schneider. Not the gift to get your elderly Grandma or Grandpa. Chances are they'll fall short of the title.

So methinks...why don't i do a blog and talk about these films and make up my own list of the greatest movies! Im a f**king genius!! BUT CAREFUL CHILDREN...if u open your mind too much...your brain will fall out. So on these rare occasions when I actually follow through on my ideas I have created this blog and shall endevour to ramble on, like Im doing at the moment, about films that I've enjoyed and that I encourage my...probably one follower (Thanks Mum)...to watch and enjoy yourselves! Then y'all can comment and tell me what you thought of the films or abuse me for liking something you hated!

So until next time...Live Long and Prosper! (Im such a f**kin geek...)

No comments:

Post a Comment